SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Top Ten Jesus Jams


All my life I have been so in love with music. I like to think it's because my parents would let me listen to it in the womb when playing the radio. Ever since, I've been hooked!
I find so much joy and peace when I listen to music, especially when it's my Jesus Jams.


It is so important for us as Christians to offer praise to the Lord. In Ephesians chapter 5 verse 19 it says this;

Sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs among yourselves, making music to the Lord in your heart.

Worship is a perfect way to clear your heart and head, getting them both in the right place. You forget your worries, your troubles, your doubts, and your fears because you're fixing your eyes on Him. You're singing and praising Him. Through worship, we draw closer to Christ. Why? He commands it, He desires it, He pursues it, He deserves it, and He will reward it. When you truly worship, you feel it. You see God for who He is and you then see yourself for who you are. Genuine worship isn't just singing songs and feeling all tingly inside. Genuine worship is seeing God for who He really is and then giving Him what He truly is worth -- everything you have.

Because of who you are I give you glory.
Because of who you are I give you praise.
Because of who you are, I will lift my voice and say
Lord I worship you because of who you are.
(Snippet from Vicki Yohe's Because of Who You Are)

As I said before, I love my Jesus Jams! So I put together a small list of some of my favorite worship songs:


1.) All My Hope - Crowder & Tauren Wells

2.) It Is Well (Radio Mix) Bethel Music & Kristene Dimarco

3.) O Come to the Alter - Elevation Worship

4.) Overcome - Crossing Worship

5.) How Many Kings - Downhere

6.) Healer - Kari Jobe

7.) O Praise the Name - Shane & Shane

8.) Holy Spirit - Francesca Battistelli

9.) Steady Heart - Steffany Gretzinger & Amanda Cook

10.) Waiting Here for You - Martin Smith & Jesus Culture

I have tons more songs that I love! If you want, you can check out or follow my "Worship Music" playlist on Spotify here!


Post a Comment