SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

What I got For Christmas 2017!

Hey Y'all!



I cannot believe that it is already the day after Christmas! 2017 went by way too fast in my opinion. With Christmas being over already, I thought it would be kind of fun to do a What I got For Christmas! I definitely had a variety of stuff that I received. Mostly beauty products and some home décor!


Here is everything that I got for Christmas 2017:

  • Morphe 15n Eyeshadow Palette - My favorite shades in this palette are Creativity, Illustrated, Craze, and Unique.




  • PUR Cosmetics Soiree Diaries Palette - This is by far my favorite palette ever! I'm obsessed with the colors Epic, Dazzle, and Twinkle.


  • Kylie Jenner Liquid Lipstick in the shade Maliboo - I got this same color last Christmas and have been inlove with it ever since.
  • Real Techniques Setting Brush - For me, I really am excited to use this for a highlighter brush rather than a setting. I wanted something smaller to apply my highlight rather than my fan brush that I have been using now.
  • Real Techniques Bold Metals Tapered Brush - This brush is perfect for sculpting your bronzer! I think it is also great for applying blush.
  • Ulta Gift Card - I used this to buy my favorite foundation and a new concealer! It Cosmetics CC+ Cream and L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer.

  • Two red throw pillows for my sofa - I believe they were from Walmart! 
  • A custom pillow case cover with a picture of my Hubby and I.
  • A shadowbox so I can put some wedding items in to remember that special day!
  • Personalized drink coasters - They have our names and the year we got married on them.
  • Three Lamps - The more lighting in our apartment the better! I believe these were also from Walmart.
  • An antique beauty tray/perfume set - This was given to me from Ethan's grandma! It is soo beautiful.

  • Christy & Todd The Baby Years - Growing up, this was my all time favorite book series. In high school I read all about Christy's high school and college years. Last Christmas, I got the "Married Years" which was all about Christy's life as a married woman. So this year I really wanted the "Baby Years" to follow and finish the rest of her Journey! I highly recommend this book series.  


  • Volkswagen Hub Caps - I had two of these suckers fall off my car and so I had zero clue where they went. For Christmas, I received a brand new set, so my car looks ten times better and way less sketchy haha.
  • The Proposal and The Last Song movies - These are my all time favorite movies!
  • A Kate Spade Rose Gold Purse and Wallet - Of course I love this because it's ROSE GOLD!

  • A Canon Powershot SX530 HS Camera - This was such a huge surprise for me. I have always wanted a decent camera but I didn't ask for one for Christmas. I came home from work the day of my birthday and my hubby had me go on this "Scavenger Hunt" around our apartment. The last place I looked, I found my new camera!
Technically the last two were more birthday gifts than Christmas but I was told they counted for both!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! In the comments below, let me know what your favorite thing was that you got for Christmas!



Post a Comment