SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My Winter Skincare Routine


Hello lovelies!


It's finally my favorite time of the year....WINTER!!! Which of course means oversized cozy sweaters, Christmas, gingerbread (yuuuum), and lots of snow. Now, I may be a teeny bit biased for this time of year because for one. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, and two, my birthday falls within this season!

But as much as I do love this time of year, I hate having to deal with static hair and chapped lips. Not to mention I ALWAYS break-out on my face during this time. It's the worst! Luckily for me, I have an affordable skincare method to help me keep my skin break-out free and my lips from feeling so dry and chapped all of the time.

Here is what I do Step by step:

The first thing I like to do is take a lukewarm wet rag and just pat my entire face with it, making sure that my whole face is somewhat wet.

The next thing I do is take my Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser and massage it into my entire face, working it into a foam, followed by a thorough cold rinse. Charcoal cleansers are the absolute best in my opinion! I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my skin, it reminds me of peppermint! 

Then I gently massage my Clearasil Hydra-Blast Face Wash onto my face (sometimes even my neck if I have a lot of break-outs) and rinse it off with warm water. I love this product because it really does get rid of those break-outs and blemishes, keeping my skin acne free!

Next I wet my face again (cold water this time) and I gently massage my Promise Organic Coconut Milk Facial Scrub ($10) onto my face. Typically, I leave this product on for about 5-7 minutes since it is exfoliating my skin, then rinse. You can always leave it on for alittle while longer or immediately rinse after applying. Its whatever works best for you, I just find that leaving it on for about this long works best for me! And hey! At least it smells amazing with the walnut and coconut scents.

After applying my facial scrub, I then take Clean & Clear's Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer  and rub it into my face. The thing I love most about this moisturizer is that it is not greasy and it leaves my skin feeling sooo smooth and soft after applying!

The last thing I like to do is lightly apply Lush Cosmetic's Chocolate Lip Scrub ($11) onto my lips until they feel soft. You can lick off the remaining product like the packaging says if you wanted to, but I typically just take my rag and gently wipe it off. Either or gets the job done! :) To finish off my routine, I then like to apply a layer of chap stick over my lips.

I personally like to follow this routine every other morning, and at night I typically reapply my moisturizer after I have taken off all of my makeup!

I hope this routine is somewhat helpful to you and that you like it so much you want to give it a try! Let me know in the comments below what products you like to use for your skin and what products I use that you would like to try.




SHOP THE POST!


Post a Comment