SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Gift Guide "For Her" 2017



Hey everyone! I’ve saw a lot of these “Gift Guides” on some of my favorite blogs and I really wanted to create my own! Here are some of my favorite items that I own and some items that I would LOVE to own. I think these items are really good ideas for that special someone, best friend, sister, or mom!


1.) Tal 20oz Rose Gold Modern Bottle - The one I have I purchased from Walmart, but this item is in-stores only. You can find this same bottle on Etsy or Amazon too!
2.) Luxe Rose Sunglasses - Aren’t these little beauties just to die for?
3.) Lip kit Single by Kylie Cosmetics - The shade Maliboo is my favorite brown/pink color Unfortunately, this color is sold out, but another one of my favorites is Poison Berry. I find these two shades to be really close in color.
4.) The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette - I do not have this palette but it looks soo gorgeous! The colors look perfect for winter.
5.) Pura Vida Bracelets - This bracelet is called Sand Dollar Surprise Pack. Sadly, they no longer carry this item, but my other favorite bracelet of theirs is called Electric Summer Pack. Any of their style pack bracelets would be a perfect gift for her!
6.) Plaid Blanket Scarf - This is the exact one I have which I absolutely love!
7.) Ellie Stud Earrings from Kendra Scott - Of course I love these studs because they are rose gold!
8.) Set 701 - 7 Piece Rose Set from Morphe
9.) Buckled Riding Boots from Charlotte Russe - I really love wearing riding boots with my skinny jeans and a cute sweater! Especially with these brown buckled boots.




Post a Comment