SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 4, 2017

Latest Obsessions!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a huge makeup/beauty products obsession! Check out some of my current obsessions below.





Face Products:
  • bareMinerals BarePro Wear Liquid foundation - The shade I use is Aspen since I have fair skin
  • Tarte Shape Tape concealer in the shade Fair
  • Hoola Quickie Contour Stick by Benefit - This contour stick sadly only comes in one shade
  • bareMinerals Invisible Glow Highlighter in the shade Fair to Light
Eye Products:
  • Seraphine Botanicals Waterproof  Liquid liner - The shade I have is Liquid Coal. You can purchase yours from there website
  • Maybelline New York Lash Sensational  mascara - The Full Fan Effect really makes my eyelashes appear longer
Lip Products:
  • M.A.C Satin Lipstick in the shade Faux
  • M.A.C Cremesheen Lipstick in the shade Hang-up
  • LAQA and Co. Cloud lips in the shade Storm - You can purchase yours from there website
Other Products:
  • Marc Jacobs lotion in the fragrance Daisy - Seriously one of the best/sweetest smells ever
  • ILNP Polish in the color Juliette - I rarely wear nail polish but Oh. My. Goodness.  I bought this one for my wedding and absolutely love it! So pretty! You can purchase this color and other gorgeous nail colors on there website


SHOP THIS POST!




Post a Comment