SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fall Favorites!

Fall is definitely my favorite season. Reason 1 being that I love the fall fashion and reason 2 being that I love the vibrant dark colors, especially since I love neutral shades! With that scarf and boot season type weather approaching, I thought it'd be a good idea to share with you some of my must have fall makeup necessities! 




 One of the best investments I've spent on buying makeup is this Lorac Pro Contour palette. It includes 3 choices of contouring colors (Light, Dark, and Medium). Honestly the light is all I've been using so far, just because I have such a pale face and the light contour makes my makeup look a bit more natural. If you're going for a more dramatic look then I'd go with the deep contour. Aside from the contour section, this palette includes 3 highlighting colors (Beige, Yellow, and Shimmer). I found this palette at my local Kohl's, on sale for only $45!




With having a pale skin tone I always have a hard time finding the right concealer for my under eyes that last all day. This Cargo One Base Concealer + Foundation works amazing! It is a bit more pricey ($28), but in the end it's sooo worth it! Within the Cargo Cosmetics section at Kohl's, I also came across this Matte Finish for your lipstick. All you do is apply it to your lips before applying your lipstick, and instead of a shimmery/glossy look, you get a matte finish!

You could say that I found a new makeup brand that I love with the Cargo products.

For me, I have a serious lipstick addiction.. I love love love lipstick. My motto for my lips is: "The darker, the better." One of my new favorite pieces from my lipstick collection is the shade Debutante from PUR Cosmetics. I think this is the perfect shade for fall! If I'm not wearing this lipstick shade then I will be wearing one of my two favorite butter glosses from NYX. The darker being Red Velvet Rouge Velours and the the more neutral being Tiramisu! These colors are the perfect fall shades for your lips.


Hand sanitizer is a must have for me during the fall. I carry it in my purse everywhere and I never leave without it. I'm in love with Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte sanitizer. Words cannot express how good it smells!  





SHOP THIS POST!




Post a Comment